Paul has nearly seven years experience working in the addiction and recovery field. In that time he has learned that addiction has no boundaries in terms of who it effects. Paul’s treatment focus includes;
- Relapse prevention
- Development of healthy coping skills
- Processing issues that often leads to addiction; family history, trauma, mental health issues and chronic pain.
- Releasing the shame and guilt that accompanies addiction
- Developing a stronger snese of meaning and purpose
- Assisting and supporting loved ones in understanding the nature of addiction
If you or someone you love is actively engaged in addiction, then it may be necessary to connect with an inpatient treatment center before pursing counseling.